Automatically compare digital photos, find duplicates and highlight photo differences.
Unlike similar products, Duplicate Photo Finder does not just look for exact duplicates. Instead, it analyzes and recognizes an photo's content, and groups pictures that look alike. You can specify the level of similarity that is sufficient to consider photos to be duplicates. View them side-by-side or see the top ten similar photos and keep the best one!
Duplicate Photo Finder works on a methodology called "Content-Based Image Retrieval", or "CBIR" for short. Using CBIR the actual image contents are analyzed for RGB color component changes. This information is used to compare to other processed images. Photos with similar contents are presented side-by-side in a comparison report. This is very useful for photographers with lots of photos which may have been cropped, reduced in size, etc.
With Duplicate Photo Finder you will save a hours of your time! Don't even think about refining your photo collection manually, Duplicate Photo Finder program will do it for you.
Duplicate Photo Finder is able to find duplicate photos and similar images of different formats, such as in RAW, JPEG, J2K, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF, TGA and many others. The list of supported photo files is updated with new formats regularly. Regardless of the file type, the program will find duplicates incredibly quickly.
And you can test Duplicate Photo Finder for FREE, just give it a try today and we hope it becomes a good tool for you and your friends.
Find duplicate photos even if some of them are of different resolution or even rotated - Duplicate Photo Finder will find them anyway
» version 126.96.36.199 - posted on 2013-11-10
Internal engineering changes
» version 188.8.131.52 - posted on 2009-07-13
Duplicate Photo Finder - PRODUCT LICENSE INFORMATION
NOTICE TO USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. USER'S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS CONDITIONED UPON COMPLIANCE BY USER WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. LICENSE GRANT. WebMinds, Inc. grants you a license to use one copy of the version of this SOFTWARE on any one system for as many licenses as you purchase. "You" means the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to pay the license fee. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWARE's programming features. This license is not transferable to any other system, or to another organization or individual. You are expected to use the SOFTWARE on your system and to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before making a purchase. This "try before you buy" approach is the ultimate guarantee that the SOFTWARE will perform to your satisfaction; therefore, you understand and agree that there is no refund policy for any purchase of the SOFTWARE.
2. OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by WebMinds, Inc. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE .
3. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by United States copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of WebMinds, Inc. and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
4. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
5. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. WEBMINDS, INC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE IS ERROR FREE. WEBMINDS, INC. DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
6. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
7. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL WEBMINDS, INC. OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF WEBMINDS, INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL WEBMINDS, INC. 'S LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY. THIS SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES CONTAIN NO WARRANTY. THE USER ASSUMES ENTIRE RISK OF USE.
8. GOVERNING LAW. This license will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida as they are applied to agreements between Florida residents entered into and to be performed entirely within Florida. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is specifically disclaimed.
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and WEBMINDS, INC. which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.